pachctl diff file #
Return a diff of two file trees stored in Pachyderm
This command returns a diff of two file trees stored in Pachyderm. The file trees are specified by two files, one from the new tree and one from the old tree.
- To specify the project where the repos are located, use the
- To specify the project where the second older repo is located, use the
- To prevent descending into sub-directories, use the
- To use an alternative (non-git) diff command, use the
- To get only the names of changed files, use the
pachctl diff file <new-repo>@<new-branch-or-commit>:<new-path> [<old-repo>@<old-branch-or-commit>:<old-path>] [flags]
pachctl diff file foo@master:/logs/log.txt pachctl diff file foo@0001a0100b1c10d01111e001fg00h00i:log.txt pachctl diff file foo@master:path1 bar@master:path2
--diff-command string Set a git-alternative program to diff files. --full-timestamps Return absolute timestamps (as opposed to the default, relative timestamps). -h, --help help for file --name-only Specify results should only return the names of changed files. --no-pager Don't pipe output into a pager (i.e. less). --old-project string Specify the project (by name) where the second, older repo is located. --project string Specify the project (by name) where the first repo is located. (default "video-to-frame-traces") -s, --shallow Specify results should not to descend into sub directories.
Options inherited from parent commands #
--no-color Turn off colors. -v, --verbose Output verbose logs
SEE ALSO #
- pachctl diff - Show the differences between two Pachyderm resources.