Connect to Existing Instance
Learn how to connect to your organization's existing instance.
Before You Start #
- This guide assumes you have already installed Pachyderm.
- You should know the URL of your organization’s Pachyderm instance, located in your Helm Chart at proxy.host.
How to Log in to a Cluster via IdP #
- Open a terminal.
- Connect to your organization’s instance.Method:
pachctl connect http://pachyderm.<your-proxy.host-value>
pachctl connect https://pachyderm.<your-proxy.host-value>
- Input the following command:
pachctl auth login
- Select the connector you wish to use.
- Provide your credentials.