Learn how to install and use the JupyterLab Mount Extension.
May 26, 2023
Use the JupyterLab extension to:
- Connect your Notebook to a Pachyderm cluster
- Browse, explore, and analyze data stored in Pachyderm directly from your Notebook
- Run and test out your pipeline code before creating a Docker image
Install the Extension #
There are two main ways to install the Jupyter Lab extension:
- ⭐ Via Docker: Fastest implementation!
- 🧪 Locally: Great for development and testing
Make sure to check our data science notebook examples running on Pachyderm, from a market sentiment NLP implementation using a FinBERT model to pipelines training a regression model on the Boston Housing Dataset. You will also find integration examples with open-source products, such as labeling or model serving applications.