Welcome to the documentation portal for first time Pachyderm users! We’ve organized information into two sections:
- Local Installation: Get Pachyderm deployed locally on macOS or Linux.
- Beginner Tutorial: Learn to use Pachdyerm through a quick and simple tutorial.
If you’d like to read about the Pachyderm’s open source and enterprise features before actually running it, check out the following:
Looking for more in-depth development docs? Check out the Pachyderm fundamentals:
- Getting data into Pachyderm
- Creating analysis pipelines
- Distributed computing
- Incremental processing
- Getting data out of Pachyderm
- Updating pipelines
Need to see different or more advanced Pachyderm examples? You can find a bunch of them here.
Note - If you’ve already got a Kubernetes cluster running or would rather use AWS, GCE or Azure to deploy Pachyderm, check out our deployment guides.